Monday 9 October 2017

Transform Your Lashes With Nouveau Lashes x The Dollhouse Dubai


Who doesn't want thick and long lashes. I know I do! I have never thought of my natural lashes to be any of these things. I coat them in layer upon layer of mascara daily to get even the slightest lift and length. 

When I was invited along to try the Nouveau Lashes treatment at The Dollhouse Dubai I was very intrigued. LVL stands for length, volume and lift...sounds good to me! The 4 step process is applied to your natural lashes and takes 40 minutes. LVL Enhance straightens your natural lashes at the root giving them the most beautiful lift. Best of all it's gentle on your lashes so is suitable for everyone and the results last 6-8 weeks.


After the treatment I could not believe the results. My lashes have never looked so long and full. I thought this could only be achieved by having eyelash extensions but no, LVL gave me a fresh doll eyed look. I had no irritation or discomfort and the technicians were fast and made me feel comfortable.  

If you are after a natural VS Angel look than this is the treatment for you. It makes you look effortlessly fresh and glamorous. I am absolutely hooked and am so happy with the results. 


Thank you to Tish Tash for inviting me to the lovely event.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nice it seems to be good post... It will get readers engagement on the article since readers engagement plays an vital role in every blog.. i am expecting more updated posts from your hands.
    Eyelashes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog,Got something new information from it,
    Thanks for sharing.
    Keratin Hair Treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig