Tuesday 31 October 2017

Inside The Filorga Blogger Launch

Last week I was treated to a lovely breakfast for the launch of Filorga's new range. It was held at the beautiful Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Palm Island in Dubai.


I am already a HUGE fan of Filorga. I was so excited to see a new face oil was being launched. You must know that I only talk about products that I actually LOVE and use. I have been using Filorga products in my daily skincare routine for quite some time now.

The launch was to promote the new Absolute Range. I have been using Oil-Absolute for the last week and am absolutely loving it. So what does it do?
- Nourishes
- Firms
-Smooths
-Illuminates
-Evens Out
-Refines

Oil-Absolute contains 4 precious oils (Burti, camellia, jojoba and apricot) to rejuvenate the skin. I can already see an improvement in my skins texture and hydration after just 1 week!


My daily skincare routine with Filorga
After cleansing in the morning I use the NCTF Intensive Serum followed by the NCTF Reverse Creme. In the evening after my shower I use the Oil-Absolute all over my face and neck. I then finish off with the Eyes-Absolute eye cream.


So how was breakfast? The food was so delicious. There was a fantastic selection healthy and sweet treats to choose from. I also enjoyed a lovely cup of green tea - my favourite. What more could you want for breakfast  


What I like about Filorga is that it is giving me instant results. All of the products are light and non greasy. They do not have a strong fragrance but do have a soft and pleasant scent. Best of all they do not test on animals. A total win if you ask me.
Special thanks to Tish Tash for inviting me to this lovely event.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig