Friday 25 August 2017

Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner Review & Swatches

"This formula is going to change the lip liner world"
- Kat Von D

Blue, green, nude, red...whatever colour lip liner you are after you will find it in Kat Von D's Everlasting Lip Liner range. In 30 shades, the long lasting colours are the easiest lip liner I have ever worn. 

They feel buttery on the lips and glide on very smoothly. The colours are so pigmented that I only needed to apply one thin coat to achieve a vibrant colour. Paired with the Everlasting Lipstick, you can guarantee your lip colour will last all day.

I even tried the colour "Swoon" on it's own and it lasted all day. I was eating, drinking and applied a gloss over the top and I still needed to scrub my lips at the end of the day to remove all of the liner. This product truly is fantastic and has given me the confidence to wear a bold lip all day. I know that teamed with the Everlasting Lip Liner my colour will stay put. 

Some highlights of the new Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liners are:

Highly pigmented.
24 hour wear.
30 shades.
Cruelty free and vegan.
Retractable pen for easy sharpening.





Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liners can be purchased at





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig