Monday 10 October 2016

Le Tan Ultra Dark Self Tanning Foam



Le Tan was the first tanning product I ever tried as a teenager. I loved the Le Tan in Le Can and used it religiously for years. As I became more confident with applying tan I started to use the Foaming Mousse in Deep Bronze. I have always love the golden glow Le Tan gives me. 


I was excited when Le Tan realised the Ultra Dark Tanning Foam. It is green based so you don't have to worry about having an orange looking tan. I was really happy with how smoothly it applied with my tanning mitt. The foam is a brown colour which makes it easy to blend in as you can clearly see when the mouse has not been blended into the skin. I only needed 1 coat to create a deep bronzed tan which is great because the 200ml bottle lasts a really long time. The tan can be left on longer if you want a deeper tan.

What I loved most about the Ultra Dark Foaming Mouse was that it continued to develop after I had showered. The colour is so natural and lasted more than 7 days. It faded like a natural tan would and did not leave any patches or uneven marks on my skin. This is really important when finding a good tanning product as some can faded very unevenly. 

All Le Tan products are:
• Cruelty Free
• Australian Made
• Paraben Free
• Vegan



Collaboration sourced via Shopping Links
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig