Thursday 29 September 2016

Toni & Guy | Roksanda Limited Edition Collection


Toni & Guy has collaborated with Roksanda on a limited edition collection featuring products used backstage at London Fashion Week SS16. 

Roksanda is one of London's best-loved designers and famous for her bright and bold designs. 


The Intense Softness Shampoo & Conditioner cleanses and nourishes the hair. I was super impressed with the volume and shine it gave my hair. I have very straight hair and I usually need a volume spray to lift my roots but together these products gave me shiny, big and bouncy hair. I honestly was not expecting such great volume as the product seems to focus on softness and shine so this was a very welcomed surprise. Even without a blow dry and only air drying my hair it still has a lovely bounce and shine to it. This is great if you don't have the time to fully style your hair as it will still have the soft  airy bounce of a blow dry. 


The Heat Protection Mist protects hair from heat styling up to 230 degrees celsius. It has a tiny bit of hold in the product which is perfect for me as I don't like to use too many strong hold products in my hair, but if you want to maximise your hold it is advised to use with other styling products. 

All of the products have a very unique, salon like smell. Like all Toni & Guy products I found them to be of a very high standard. 

All products are RRP $15.99 and are available in Woolworths, Coles. Priceline & Chemist Wearhouse. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig