Friday 25 August 2017

Rossano Ferretti Dubai Review



Luxurious, chic and glamorous is how I would describe Rossano Ferretti Hairspa


From the white exterior to the black and marble interior, Rossano Ferratti screams sophistication. When I opened the entrance door I was greeted by the friendly staff. I was given a tour of the treatment rooms which included a hair salon, nail salon and waxing room. I was asked if I wanted something to eat or drink and then taken into the nail salon by my manicurist to start my treatment.


The chairs were large and comfortable. The tools and products for my treatment were perfectly displayed in front of me. I was having a VOESH Mani+Pedi. After the usual mani and pedi treatment my hands and feet were placed in collagen filled gloves. After a beautiful massage my nails were painted with Essie "Prima Ballerina". They had every Essie polish available. The display looked like a beautiful rainbow. 


After my treatment was finished my skin felt so soft and my nails were perfect. The nail technicians attention to detail was extremely high which gave me the best mani and pedi I have ever received.

I left Rossano Ferretti Hairspa feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. It has been 1 week since my treatment and nail polish is still in perfect condition. If you like to receive an extremely high quality service than I highly recommend Rossano Ferretti Hairspa.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig