Saturday 8 July 2017

Huda Beauty Limited Edition Summer Collection



2017 is turning out to be an amazing year for makeup releases. Today on Snapchap leading beauty guru Huda Kattan gave fans a sneak peek at the new Huda Beauty Limited Edition Summer collection. 


The collection will be released in July/August (exact date has not been confirmed yet). There is a new Highlighter Palette in Soltice and 4 new Liquid Lipsticks. I have me eye on Bikini Babe! Seriously though, take a look at that purple! Have have ever seen anything more beautiful. It absolutely screams Summer 17'.


The limited edition packaging is so gorgeous on on trend right now. I think I will be racing into Sephora to get my hands on this baby and coating myself in Huda Beauty Highlighter from head to go. Glowing summer skin here I come!

*Images taken from the Huda Beauty Snapchat story.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig