Wednesday 21 June 2017

Ros Skincare Review


When winter comes around my skin always needs some extra care. It seems to become dry and lack hydration. I recently tried Ros Skincare and noticed a great improvement in my skin.

Ros Skincare is chemical and cruelty free. Two things that are very important to me when it comes to beauty products. Bio active botanical ingredients have been used to created beautiful skincare that not only replenishes the skin but also protects it from future environmental damage. 

A huge bonus is that the range is unisex. I actually really love that about the products. My nightly skincare routine was extra fun as I could share the products with my husband! The smell is fresh but sweet and the packaging is so chic. I think they would make the best gift for a couple.  

A favourite of mine from the range is the Botanical Cleansing Milk. My skin felt soft like velvet after using it. I have been teaming it with the Advanced Rejuvenating Serum and Stem Cell Moisturiser with Argan Oil.

Ros Skincare has a vast range of products to cover all skin types and concerns. I really feel they have put a lot of thought and care into creating the products and have absolutely nailed the line. The prices are fantastic, the packaging has a very luxurious feel and the product itself feels amazing on the skin and contains a variety of natural ingredients such as aloe vera, shea butter, avocado oil, green tea and kakadu plum. 

Ros Skincare is available online at:








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig