Wednesday 10 May 2017

What Is Eyebrow Threading?



Waxing, tweezing, threading or shaving? We have so many options now to groom our eyebrows, but which one should you choose?

I have been getting my eyebrows waxed since I was a teenager. I then started to tweeze and wax them myself. It was pretty easy to do since I didn't have much hair to clean up. This was fine for years but ever since brows became so huge I was obsessed with getting the perfect shape.

I decided to try eyebrow threading as I had read it can give you a more precise shape. I had been growing my brows out for a couple of months as I wanted to get the best shape possible. Trust me, this was hard to do but totally worth it in the end.

The eyebrow technician used thread (it looked like a roll of cotton) and wrapped it around her fingers like you do when you floss. She then used a twisting technique to pluck and shape my eyebrows. I could feel her using the thread to line up my perfect shape with the features of my face. It hurt a little but nothing I couldn't tolerate. It took about 10 minutes for the threading and 5 minutes to have them tinted.

When I looked in the mirror I was shocked to see my dream eyebrows starring back at me! I never thought my sparse little eyebrows could look so precise and full.

Eyebrow threading is the only way I will groom my brows now. I honestly can't recommend it enough!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig