Thursday 11 May 2017

Mindfulness Mother's Day Gift Guide


No matter how old I get I know I can always count on my Mum. Whether it's an hour long FaceTime call daily when I'm on the other side of the world or making me soup when I'm feeling sick, Mum always goes above and beyond. Here are a couple of my favourite gifts for Mother's Day to show her just how much I love and appreciate her. 


Magazine Subscription
One of my simple pleasures in life is relaxing with a great book or magazine. I love the smell of the pages, the sound as the page turns and the satisfying feeling of closing it after I have finished reading it. I think a magazine subscription is a fantastic gift and best of all can be served with breakfast in bed!

Pamper Day
Everyone loves a spa day! Who doesn't love to take time out to be pampered. No matter how busy our lives can get it is always important to take time out to rejuvenate our mind and body. Stress is a leading cause of illness so it's important to give yourself time to unwind. Many salons have Mother's Day packages available so it's the perfect time to book Mum in for some TLC.


Jurlique Face Oils
Jurlique has always been one of my go to brands for beautiful Mother's Day gifts. The products are just so luxurious and make your skin feel so soft. Best of all they all smell absolutely divine! With winter approaching what better time than now to give Mum a beautiful face oil. The oil can be mixed in with your moisturiser, foundation, BB Cream or under a mask for beautiful glowing and hydrated skin. Sounds perfect to me!

Adventure Day
Material gifts are great but I think taking Mum somewhere she might not usually go is even more special. Why not take her on a weekend away, go hot air ballooning, visit a vineyard...really think outside of the box and make this Mother's Day one to remember.

Essential Oils
Essential oils are so useful and have wonderful healing benefits. You can use them in diffusers, as a perfume, add them to your moisturiser or shampoo...the list is endless. My personal favourites are Lavender, Peppermint, Patchouli, Rose and Lemongrass.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig