Thursday 27 April 2017

Healthy Hair Nutrition



Summer is over now here in Australia and if you spent all your time in the surf like me, I bet your hair is in some serious need of some TLC. The weather is cooling down and it's beanie season so what better time for a hair detox than now! 


1. Stop using heat on your hair. This can be a bit tricky but is also the perfect time to try some heatless styles.  Trust me your hair will thank you. I use to straighten my hair all the time and since I have stopped my hair has become fuller and thicker. Even my hairdresser has noticed a difference. 

2. I truly believe good salon quality shampoo and conditioner makes all the difference in your hair. I have been using Keune Care Vital Nutrition shampoo and conditioner. I try to only wash my hair 1-2 times a week so the natural oils repair it. Again this can be tricky but if you plan your hairstyles around your washes you wont ever go back to daily washing.


3. Use a nourishing treatment once a week. I recently discovered Keune Care Vital Nutrition Mask and let me tell you this stuff is amazing! It is perfect if you a short on time because you only need to leave it on for 3-5mins to see results. Give your scalp a good massage to stimulate the scalp and hair promote growth.  This is the perfect addition to your hair care if your hair is desperate need of an instant pick me up.

4. Don't brush your hair when it is wet. Your hair cuticles are still open when you step out the shower and are at risk of being damaged until the dry. It's best to let your hair air dry and never rub it with a towel! I am guilty of this I must admit.

5. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food rich in omega 3 fatty acids such as avocados, salmon and almonds. Healthy hair really starts from the inside!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig