Sunday 26 March 2017

Ruth's Chris Steak House Dubai




Warm, friendly, luxurious dining is how I would describe Ruth's Chris Steak House. With low lighting, grand chandeliers, crisp white linen and velvet drapes, the ambiance is romantic and classy. 
The service was prompt and extremely friendly which made my husband and I instantly feel welcomed. The delicious aroma of sizzling steaks filled the air while a man played the piano at the bar. 



We started with the two most popular appetisers; Lobster Mac and Cheese and Spicy Shrimp. The serving sizes are generous so one dish can easily be served between 2 people. Next we ordered Fillet Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Sweet Potato Casserole. The steak is served on a 500° sizzling plate so your meal is warm until your last bite. My meal was cooked to perfection and everything tasted absolutely divine. My favourite was the Sweet Potato Casserole. It had the most perfect combination of sweet mashed potato with a delicious crunchy pecan crust. My husband's favourite dish was the Spicy Shrimp.  


 I am a dessert lover so when I saw cheesecake on the menu I had to order one. I was told it is the most popular dessert dish and I can see why! Again, the serving size was large enough for 2 people, possibly even 3. It was so creamy, decadent and perfectly paired with a selection of berries. 

This was the perfect date night. What made it so special was the incredible service, and also the sharing of dishes made the overall dinning experience feel warm and intimate. The atmosphere of live music and beautifully lit tables made our night at Ruth's Chris Steak House unforgettable.  




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig