Tuesday 1 December 2020

How To Fade Surgery Scars


I believe that our scars are beautiful. They tell a story and show our strength. I am proud of my surgery scar. It shows a huge part of my life and set me on a path to find my passion in health and wellness.

After surgery my surgeon gave me some great tips on how to take care of my scar and help it heal. Now my scar is hardly visible. The area is still sensitive but I think that is just how it will be from now on. It's not unbearable but does get a tickle from time to time. 

In this video I share what has helped me and I show the products that I have used. Click on the link below to watch.





 Emma xx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Dear Emma, My name is Trudy, and I also have a blog about thyroid disease. I have Graves' disease, and in June of 2020, my thyroid was removed! I have been following you for some time now. My dear please keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to all of us! Your tips are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig