Thursday 18 July 2019

DIY Natural Deodorant - 3 Ingredient Recipe


I am so conscious of what I put on my body. There are so many harmful chemicals in everyday products that can be purchased at the store. After being diagnosed with a thyroid disorder I decided to take matters into my own hands and eliminate as many toxins from my home as possible. 

Everything we put on our skin is absorbed into our blood stream. The chemicals used in many beauty products have been linked to diseases and health conditions. 

I love making my own beauty products as it gives me the control over what I am putting on my body.
This easy DIY natural deodorant recipe works a charm. It's fun to make, lasts all day and smells great.



I hope you have fun creating your own blend.

Emma xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig