Tuesday 15 November 2016

Microdermabrasion - My Experience


My skin has always been pretty good but for the last couple of months I have been getting these horrible bumps under my skin around my chin and mouth. Blemishes in this area are usually caused by hormone imbalances and can be hard to treat. I have been determined to get rid of them and thought Microdermabrasion would help.


Microdermabrasion treatments use an instrument to gently sand and suck your skin. This sounds terrifying but the treatment is gentle and feels more like a massage. The instrument removes the thick layer of skin and promotes a new, smoother layer. It can help to treat scarring, discolouration, sun damage, blackheads and stretch marks.  


I decided to go to Laser Clinics Australia as they have really affordable prices and I have already had great results from laser hair removal with them. The treatment lasted about 10mins and included a cleanse. My skin felt much cleaner than a regular facial. After the treatment my skin was quite red but this went away within the hour. When I got home I could see I needed to do some extractions. This was much easier than normal and I was able to get to the bumps that had been driving me crazy. My skin was much smoother and bright. 

The next morning my skin looked fantastic. It still felt super clean and soft. Almost all of the bumps were gone. Microdermabrasion would be perfect to brighten your skin before a special event. I would advise to get the treatment done 1-2 days before though so any redness has time to heal. 

I am really happy with the results and will be getting more treatments done in the future. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EmmaTara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig